Second PizzaTweetup at Tucci’s Pizza in Boca Raton

Posted By: Pizza Expert on October 28th, 2009
Visit Second PizzaTweetup at Tucci’s Pizza in Boca Raton's Website

tuccis_oven.jpgLast night pizza lovers from all over the South Florida area descended upon Tucci’s again, for our second PizzaTweetup there.  For those of you who have been regularly attending since inception, you will know that our first ever PizzaTweetup took place at Tucci’s Fire and Coal Pizza in Boca Raton.  We were thrilled to be requested back!

Roughly 60 people enjoyed 3 different kinds of pizza.  Alberto, the owner of Tucci’s made us a regular pie, a white pie, and eggplant pizza.  All three seemed to disappear as soon as they were put out, with raving reviews.  As an added treat, Tucci’s also put out close to 100 wings for everyone to enjoy.

Towards the end of the evening, they even put out cannoli’s for those that didn’t already get a belly ache.  Huge thanks to @malcolli and @loritodd for the cupcakes, which were designed like pizzas!  If someone has a photo of them please send it into me so I can post them here.  We also all celebrated @modulista daughter Sofia’s birthday!  Happy Birthday little one!

So many new faces came to this event, and I am so happy with the feedback I have already received.  These events have turned into a remarkable experience, and it is safe to say they define the very meaning of the word “community”.  Tweetups like this, with no business networking agendas, are made possible by the awesome people who continue to come.  I thank you all!  And a huge thanks to Alberto and the entire Tucci’s Pizza staff for making us all feel so comfortable, and for some exceptional pizza.

dorizinn.jpgmorewillie.jpgeggplant_pizza.jpgcoal_oven.jpgthedonz.jpgandyvitale.jpgjoelkodner.jpgjanidelman.jpgcheekkiss.jpgpizzatweetup.jpgtamifrommiami.jpgtuccis_oven.jpg

50 NE 1st Ave Boca Raton, FL 33432

8 Responses to “Second PizzaTweetup at Tucci’s Pizza in Boca Raton”

• Vicequeenmaria wrote:

28 Oct 2009 at 7:53 am

Thank you Craig! The pepperoni & eggplant pies were so delish!

• joanlorberbaummoore wrote:

28 Oct 2009 at 8:14 am

The pizza's here are stellar! The tweeps fun and engaging! Tucci's is great when you crave excellent pizza! And, if you like beer with your pizza try Moretti's — imported from Italy. @realtortweet

• Name wrote:

28 Oct 2009 at 9:01 am

Thank you everyone for come to Tucci's pizza.

• uberVU - social comments wrote:

28 Oct 2009 at 9:42 am

Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by bocaalerts: photos from last nights #pizzatweetup are up! http://bit.ly/1g4WDo please send me in others if you have!…

• pizzapro wrote:

28 Oct 2009 at 10:50 am

Tucci's Pizza is fabulous, with a crust that rocks! This place is quickly becoming a Boca Tradition. What a terrific job organizing that event too, the place was packed full and the pizza was HOT.

• Matt - mmWine wrote:

11 Nov 2009 at 9:09 am

Craig –
    I'm slow to the draw, but wanted to come and thank you for another great event. The pizza at Tucci's was great, and the people were, as always, phenominal.

I look forward to seeing you at Tucci's around 1pm on Sunday. I'll bring the wine!

Cheers
    Matt

• Matt - mmWine wrote:

11 Nov 2009 at 4:09 pm

Craig –

Cheers
    Matt

• pmortillaro wrote:

19 Mar 2010 at 2:03 am

Outstanding. This is the new “Best Pizza in Town.”