review

Pizza Express Brazilian Pizza Deerfield Beach

After getting a haircut the other day, my son and I decided to try the pizza place that our stylist brags about.  PizzaExpress is located on 704 SW 10th Street in Deerfield Beach, just east of 95.  The plaza is called the Brazilian Depot, and EVERYTHING is Brazilian in the location. It was like seeing […]

3 / 8
Slice Rating

Pizza Express Brazilian Pizza Deerfield Beach

Posted By: Pizza Expert
View site

pizzaexpress.jpgpizzaexpress.jpgAfter getting a haircut the other day, my son and I decided to try the pizza place that our stylist brags about.  PizzaExpress is located on 704 SW 10th Street in Deerfield Beach, just east of 95.  The plaza is called the Brazilian Depot, and EVERYTHING is Brazilian in the location.

It was like seeing my friend Raphael times 100!  Wait, nevermind that, my friend Raphael refuses to hang with pizza experts for some reason.

We sat down at a table in the middle of the place, far enough away not to be bothered by the loud Brazilian show on tv, that all the other patrons were staring at and laughing.  The waiter came over and shockingly smelled the gringo in us, and spoke in broken English.  We ordered 2 slices and waited while watching some sexy Brazilian pop star sing on tv now.

When the pizza came out, I was anticipating the worst.  The presentation looked horrible.  As you can see, it had bubbles all over it, and it looked like a big glob of cheese put on what I hoped was dough underneath.  When I took my first bite, it was obvious they didn’t believe in using sauce.  Amazingly, this pizza was not as horrible as it looked.  The dough was pretty good, and the cheese tasted pretty fresh.  What they did use as far as sauce was concerned, wasn’t horrific either.  All-in-all I have had substantially worse pizza, at places that claim to be from New York.
The Pizza Express located in the Brazilian Depot, in Deerfield Beach gets 3 out of 8 slices.

• make an
    order

• 704 SW 10th St Deerfield Beach, FL 33441-7810

• *
  • *

18 Responses to “Pizza Express Brazilian Pizza Deerfield Beach”

• Dr. Rosen wrote:
    05 Jun 2009 at 12:53 pm

Looks like clogged arteries to me from this stuff. Horrible

• anaassis wrote:
    12 Aug 2009 at 8:08 am

Hi,
    You should come to Sao Paulo/Brazil to have a nice slice of brazilian pizza. Sao Paulo is known by its gastronomy culture, brought specially by the italian immigrants…As in US most the brazilian immigrants are from Minas Gerais State, their pizza sucks (they use catchup, mustards..terrible..)..In brazil most of the restaurants bakes the pizza in oven heated by woods (instead of the traditional gas ovens) the temperature gets really high (approx. 200 ºC) so it's normal to have those bubbles that you commented..

some links of good pizza!: http://www.pizzariadavinci.com.br/ ; http://www.pizzariasaopedro.com.br/cardapio.html

• ppiizzaa wrote:
    28 Aug 2009 at 11:50 am

I`m a Brazilian and I work for an American pizza place here. A lot of pizza that we sell have those bubbles, this is normal, it happens. It's not because it is a Brazilian place.

Pizzaexpert, you should show a little respect for people who speak broken English as you said. At least this person was able to leave her country and try to live where nobody speaks her language. How about you ? Would you be able to do that ?

You should make your comments about pizza and not disrespect people who were working to make your pizza! Think about it.
    To me you're a dummy and should not make any comments as an expert!

• ppiizzaa wrote:
    28 Aug 2009 at 6:50 pm

To me you're a dummy and should not make any comments as an expert!

• You are a disgrace wrote:
    01 Apr 2010 at 10:18 pm

Why would you mention the server speaks broken english? Are you not posting about the pizza? And also that IS a brazilian place is it not?

Your not a pizza expert.

You want to bash at the person working there? Well lets see.. I can do the same.. lets not talk about the pizza and talk about you.

One. Your probably a fat egotistical .

Two. You have no taste.

Three. You must be retarded. I can tell just from reading what you wrote.

Four. Why would you choose a plain cheese pizza when you have so many better options?

Five. You have no respect for non-americans which is easily noticeable.

Six. I eat pizza here all the time and its amazing.

Seven. You probably think Domino's pizza is good.

Eight. Im laughing at you.

Nine. I kind of pity you.

Ten. You just got

• ICE wrote:
    14 Apr 2010 at 7:59 pm

98% of brazilian nationals in florida are criminal illegal aliens… the rest are green card holders through marriage to a american …it is common to be approached by a illegal brazilian in pompano,deerfield , and solicited to marry one of them for money usually 2500 to 5000 u.s. dollars so they may remain in the u.s ( a green card ) ,,this is a serious felony of aiding ,abeting,assisting, a illegal alien which is punishable by 15 years in prison and a 250,000.00 fine…I,ll pass on the pizza !! No Thanks!!!… Buy American!!…

• Ur Momma wrote:
    18 Apr 2010 at 12:56 am

“The waiter came over and shockingly smelled the gringo in us”.. what a drama queen! .. this guy is a pussy.
    been there a few times and the pizza is way better than all that crap from Pizza Hut and Papa John's.

18 Apr 2010 at 12:58 am

Maybe it is better the Pizza Hut and Papa Johns but so is Frozen Pizza at Publix. If you think this pizza is on the same playing field to compare them to, then you pizza opinion obviously is skewed!

• pizzaexpert is a moron! wrote:
    21 Apr 2010 at 1:34 am

This guy is worse than the Worst Pizza itself.
    too bad they didn't spit on his pizza before taking to this moron's table.

• IMFROMDAYAY415 wrote:
    13 Dec 2010 at 5:52 pm

YO JERK OFF, SO WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH PIZZA? FDP

• Readyfire wrote:
    03 May 2011 at 1:10 am

I’ve been to Brazil several times and although Brazilian Pizza isn’t as good as the pizza in Brazil, it’s a close second. Their pizzas are amazing (2009-2011). My fav is the Portuguesa, second fav is the chicken. AND, btw, I’m a gringo!

• pizza girl wrote:
    03 Apr 2012 at 5:37 am

Whoever wrote all those stupid comments, please keep eating your great American food like chicken wings in quiet places with ni loud American game or stupid jokes such as Hooters, Applebees, Fridays, and many others…
    Proud Brazilian pizza eater from Pizza Express!

• dano wrote:
    14 May 2012 at 2:09 pm

I am a American who lives in America but travel to Brazil.  Anyways I do not know about this pizza place but the Pizza in Brazil is awesome.  A little diffrent the US pizza but just as good if not better.  I like diffrent kinds of pizza so I like variety, but I have to say Brazilians do a awesome variation of Pizza.

Plus the cakes are very good.  Bolo muito bom!!!  I love Brazilians the treat forgieners with much respect and enjoy life.

• Gabe wrote:
    24 Jul 2012 at 8:31 pm

everything about this article makes me wanna donkey kick you in the face.

24 Jul 2012 at 8:42 pm

Do you disagree and think this place has good pizza?

Sent From iPhone

• respect wrote:
    18 Sep 2012 at 5:51 pm

well if you hate americans, why did you come to our country, you should’ve stayed in your country speaking your language, the minute you stepped in our country you were commited to respect this culture and language, if you dont like it then leave…..!!!

• tofu wrote:
    10 Dec 2013 at 6:23 pm

MR. PIZZA EXPERT..First of all…who the hell gave u this title???? are u a Italian chef? have u ever been to any culinary school? do u even now how to make pizza????? that fact that u eat a lot of pizzas does Not make u and expert …it only mean u eat lots of pizzas. Even tho u didn’t think the pizza was all the bad …still pretty F,,up that u insult the poor waitress ,when I’m sure you probably only speaks English and never open your mind to learn or do anything else besides eat pizza. I can even imagine how your look like…an OLD FAT BASTERD that have the only ability to see negativity in everything first….even the name of this crappy website is negative “worstpizza.com” .please get over yourself and get a real life Mr.Idiot.

• Eat it wrote:
    27 Jun 2014 at 9:24 am

no one said they hate americans, stupid cracker

RECEIVE PIZZA REVIEWS