Pizza Supreme in Coral Springs Florida

Posted By: Pizza Expert on December 5th, 2008
Visit Pizza Supreme in Coral Springs Florida's Website

On the way back to the office a couple of days ago, I found myself traveling through Coral Springs, or maybe it was Parkland?  It is hard to tell where the divide is.  Anyways, I haven’t been around this area too often since the loss of a grandmother many years ago.  As I was passing by, I remembered I used to really enjoy eating at this pizza joint nearby.

Pizza Supreme of Coral Springs (not to be confused with the Pizza Supreme in Long Island) on Wiles Road in Coral Springs / Parkland has been around since I used to come down to visit here, prior to moving.  So we must be talking about 17-20 years of being opened.  It is hard for a place that isn’t easily noticeable from the road to last as long as they have, without having a decent slice.  I was joyed to see that the lady Gail behind the counter recognized me after all these years.  My choice for today was 2 regular slices and some garlic knots.  They actually have knots here and not rolls, which shows their Queens roots.

The slices came out hot and crispy.  They tasted just as I remembered them from throughout all the years I ate at this place.  Do not expect to find fancy furnishings or paintings here.  You come to a place like Pizza Supreme to grab a slice and eat it.  No servers to carry your pizza to you 2 steps from the counter.  No busboy to take your paper plate to the trash bin.  Just good quality pizza made with care at this place.

Pizza Supreme is not a place that I will drive 30 minutes from my house to get to, but if I am ever in the area, or going to visit a friend across the street, I will always stop by to grab a slice or pie.  Try this place if you haven’t yet, and are looking for New York attitude, accents, and pizza.  Pizza Supreme gets 5 out of 8 slices.

6 Responses to “Pizza Supreme in Coral Springs Florida”

• tymwalt wrote:

05 Dec 2008 at 9:28 am

I gotta try this place when I'm in the area.

• RIP Supreme wrote:

15 May 2009 at 9:12 am

Pizza Supreme is closed as of this month as far as I know.

• srs wrote:

18 May 2009 at 12:38 pm

That place sucked major, I am from queens and I know what a good pizza tast like. They are not from queens so do not say that they are from, that just makes us all from queens look bad. For one thing anyone from queens will know how to manage a business. Also they were very two faced, smile one minute and the next minute after you walk out bad talk you. The store was opened for over 20 years. It was a striving business at once due to the personal touch they had but that disappeared after they forgot their roots. I wish them the best but everyone makes their bed at night.

• srs wrote:

18 May 2009 at 7:38 pm

• Guiseppe wrote:

10 Apr 2012 at 1:00 am

what a jerk! their pizza rocked! good food is good food regardless of your “queenie machisimo”, get a life, and go back to “queenies” and eat your garlic snot!

• Luke wrote:

22 Feb 2013 at 7:15 am

We miss Gail. She made great pizza! Mike was good too! R.I.P. MIKE!
    I turned a lot of people on to her pzza. Gail was very courteous and caring!
    My family ate their pizza
    since freakin 1983!
    Sorry she(pizza supreme) is gone.!! We loved it