review

La Pizzeria in Margate Florida By Coral Springs

Stopped in for a slice at La Pizzeria, which is located on La Pizzeria 5632 West Sample Road Margate, FL 33073  (954) 968-4396.  I was in the area car shopping and needed a little treat.  Being a former new Yorker, I still walk right up to the counter and order.  BIG MISTAKE as here in […]

1 / 8
Slice Rating

La Pizzeria in Margate Florida By Coral Springs

Posted By: Matt's Pizza
View site

Stopped in for a slice at La Pizzeria, which is located on La Pizzeria 5632 West Sample Road Margate, FL 33073  (954) 968-4396.  I was in the area car shopping and needed a little treat.  Being a former new Yorker, I still walk right up to the counter and order.  BIG MISTAKE as here in Florida you need to order from a waitress since it is so hard to carry your own slice.  When will I learn?

Anyway, the slice was really good!  A true New York slice.  Firm crust and a nice flavor.  I would like to come back and try it a few more times.  They also had interesting looking individual pies that I look forward on reporting soon.  5 out of 8 slices.

• make an
    order

• *
  • *

13 Responses to “La Pizzeria in Margate Florida By Coral Springs”

• sherry wrote:
    17 Nov 2008 at 12:27 am

so far its the best I have had in Florida which isnt saying much but I am still looking. It just doesent have that New York taste

• Lisa wrote:
    08 Jan 2009 at 6:38 pm

I love this pizza place, the slices are huge and the selection of gourmet slices changes everyday. We can go everyday not duplicate the same pizza. This family has it all together father, sons, daughter and wife not to mention the wise ass brother in law. La Pizzeria is a real slice right out of New York.

08 Jan 2009 at 6:45 pm

Would you say it is one of your favorites outside New York?

08 Jan 2009 at 6:45 pm

Which of the gourmet slices is the best so far?

• Babs1029 wrote:
    08 Jan 2009 at 10:54 pm

THEE best pizza in south Florida!!! Better than some places in NY too. The food is great too.

• Babs1029 wrote:
    08 Jan 2009 at 10:58 pm

The Marguerita slice is excellent!!

• JuanandLeslie wrote:
    08 Jan 2009 at 11:49 pm

This pizza is the best in all of Florida…..We're from Jersey and New York and we love it. The owners are extremely friendly – you know the typical Northerners…and know how to please their customers. We recommend “La Pizzeria” to everyone!!! a+++++++

• Alyssa wrote:
    09 Jan 2009 at 12:09 pm

THE BEST ITALIAN FOOD I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!! I WAS RAISED IN JERSERY WITH AN ITALIAN FAMILY (AMAZING CHICKEN PARMAGNA) AND WHEN I GO TO LA PIZZERIA I FEEL RIGHT AT HOME!! They serve excellent food, great service and real NY atmosphere. And the people there are very nice!

• Lisa C wrote:
    01 Aug 2009 at 9:49 am

Pizza? Try the pasta!

• Lisa C wrote:
    01 Aug 2009 at 4:49 pm

Pizza? Try the pasta!

• Kevin wrote:
    11 Jan 2011 at 5:03 pm

My family has been going to La Pizzeria on and off for ten years. On our most rrecent visit we were quite disappointed. It appears those who know the host/owner get preferential treatment for seating and friendliness. The portion sizes apparently have shrunk considerably. We ordered two items we get regularly and the amount of food we received was quite a bit smaller than we are used to. I usually get enough rigatoni to have lunch the next day, not this time.

• Navyman1st wrote:
    27 Feb 2011 at 2:38 am

I agree we had been going La Pizzeria for a few yrs and always had been great. However about 6 months ago we stopped by for pizza, was not all that good. We thought maybe someone was having a bad night, turns out seems to be a off yr for them, gave it a try a few more times and noticed the taste and the whole feel of the place has changed, It was nice to see the placed remodeled but it seems to have been at the expense of food. Sadly we stopped going.

• […] La Pizzeria in Margate Florida By Coral Springs | worstpizza.com … http://www.worstpizza.com/Stopped in for a slice at La Pizzeria, which is located on La Pizzeria 5632 West Sample Road Margate, FL 33073 (954) 968-4396. […]

RECEIVE PIZZA REVIEWS