Old Style Pizza Boynton Beach

Posted By: Matt's Pizza on September 30th, 2008
Visit Old Style Pizza Boynton Beach's Website

Mrs. Pizza and I went to another birthday party with my sons pre-K class.  My favorite thing about going to kids birthday parties is definitely PIZZA!!!  Old Style Pizza was a new one for me, since the party was in Boynton Beach, FL.  I thought Old Style Pizza was an interesting name.  Unfortunately, the pizza was definitely old style.  And not in a good way.  It was like an old style frozen pizza.

That’s what the crust reminded me of.  There was nothing pleasant about eating the slice.  The sauce was heavy, as was the cheese.  My first slice had a topping, so I tried the plain slice.  Definitely tasted like frozen pizza.  The crust also tasted stale, giving new meaning to the word “Old” in this joint’s name.

My friend Mr. Magorium told me to give the place a break.  It’s not easy to make 20 pies and have them delivered.  He argues that it’s not the same as eating a fresh pie.  But I don’t agree.  This is their job.  To deliver pizza to birthday parties. And our children do not deserve to be served garbage just because it is cheap.  We should only want what is best for our kids, and that means getting pizza delivered with quality and healthy ingredients.

I give  Old Style Pizza in Boynton Beach 2 of 8 slices.

13 Responses to “Old Style Pizza Boynton Beach”

• mattspizza wrote:

01 Oct 2008 at 5:37 am

I have 9 boxtops and need 10 for a free pie. I can't even bring myself to go back for the free pie!

• elliott wrote:

03 Feb 2009 at 10:49 pm

In all fairness, reviewing a large order of pizzas delivered (most likely in some sort of catering bag) versus a reheated (crispy) single slice at a counter is like comparing apples to oranges…..the reviews on this site are helpful, but the samples appear inconsistent…..

• yuhhuh wrote:

26 May 2009 at 10:54 am

Old Style Pizza in Boynton Beach serves top notch pizza every time. It wasn't “old” or stale or anything – how COULD it be? You idiot – you are so annoying it's sickening.

• Name wrote:

21 Jul 2009 at 4:07 am

That's because you're a whining little sissyboy.

• mattspizza wrote:

21 Jul 2009 at 6:29 am

That is their job. If they can't fulfill the order, for whatever reason, they shouldn't take the order. Let Dominos put them out of business if they can't handle a delivery.

• mattspizza wrote:

21 Jul 2009 at 6:30 am

How do you know if I am a boy?

• mattspizza wrote:

21 Jul 2009 at 6:30 am

Maybe most of the time, but not every time!

• holladown wrote:

10 Aug 2009 at 6:30 am

ive never like old style, at all.

• Chr1s wrote:

01 Oct 2009 at 4:02 pm

I must say, I used to order from here alot but it got very inconsistent. It's hit or miss and is expensive for what you get. I ordered a sicilian recently and the cheese was real clumpy. I'm sure it's F&A cheese and not Grande. Use grande and it would be a whole new experience.

• Chr1s wrote:

01 Oct 2009 at 11:02 pm

• Elle wrote:

22 Nov 2010 at 7:15 am

Overpriced and sucks!

• Shaynezass wrote:

11 Mar 2011 at 11:54 pm

You must like Dominos…especially the new pizza, am I right?…..

Your taste in pizza is almost as terrible as you writing….
    …get another hobby.

• Luisz1 wrote:

29 Nov 2011 at 5:02 pm

This person is outta there mind!!
    Or maybe from”NY” where they think there pizza and crap don’t stink!!
    Old Tyme pizza is great! That comment only goes to show how ridiculous people are. Realize the damage you could do to a family business by posting this crappy comment. If you had any balls you would stop by and talk to the owner or any of the nice employees and voice your dislike of the pizza.