review

Casa L’italien My Personal Boca Raton Favorite

What can I say… Casa L’Italien is my favorite pizza in Boca Raton Florida. If you like ultra thin New York City style pizza this is the place. It’s often my default pizza to get for pick up when I have that craving. The slices are thin, like I said, and there’s always service with a smile. The slices […]

6 / 8
Slice Rating

Casa L’italien My Personal Boca Raton Favorite

Posted By: Herb
View site

What can I say… Casa L’Italien is my favorite pizza in Boca Raton Florida. If you like ultra thin New York City style pizza this is the place. It’s often my default pizza to get for pick up when I have that craving. The slices are thin, like I said, and there’s always service with a smile. The slices are so thin you wont feel guilty eating 4 slices, yes 4 slices. I just took 10 kids and 3 adults there the other day as part of my sons 12 year old birthday. The management was great. The kids went wild and everyone just loved it. Not only is the pizza aces for Florida, the onion rings, mozzorella sticks, and french fries are awesome. All the kids said I didn’t even know about this place before I took them. Thats easy to understand, being Casa L’Italien is tucked away in a sleepy shopping center off of western Yamato Road. Casa L’Italien guys if you are listeneing, a little advertising would be a great idea!!!

I’m not looking to spoil the place, just make sure you keep this little gem of a place and its delicious pizza around through the rough economy. All-in-all great pizza, good appetizers, nice salad. Go to Casa L’Italien and mangia!!! On a scale of 1 to 8 slices, in Florida where 5 is Good and 6 is Really Good, I give Casa L’Italien a 6. If you are comparing to great New York pizza on a scale of 1 to 8 slices, it’s still great at a  5

Casa L'Italien on Urbanspoon

• make an
    order

• *
  • *

11 Responses to “Casa L’italien My Personal Boca Raton Favorite”

• mattspizza wrote:
    14 Sep 2008 at 9:31 am

I like them too, sometimes. But sometimes the pizza can be terrible. I am not sure why I find them to have such a range. And the slices are HUGE, you eat 4 of them? Not from their slice pie. I can barely finish 2. The service is great also, and its a great place for to take the kids.

15 Sep 2008 at 9:16 am

4 sounds like a lot for a guy who usually doesn't eat Herb

• Kevin L'Italien wrote:
    29 Sep 2008 at 8:02 pm

Casa L'Italien is the best New York thin crust pizza in the state of Florida.
    We have the great management as well as great employees that will greet you with a smile. We have owned this restaraunt for five years now. If you never have been to our Pizza restaraunt please come on by. We are located at 9101 Lakeridge Blvd west in between Lyons and 441. We are located near Doris.
    We have a great menu, Chicken, Egglant parm dinners, wings, Chicken Franchese,ect……..
    Come on by and you will not be dissapointed.

• […] from a quality place that delivers, and might discount the price if you buy in bulk.  Places like Casa L’Italien and Dominic’s in Boca Raton are much finer choices. Rumors even have it that Nino’s […]

• PIERRE wrote:
    15 Oct 2008 at 11:03 am

WOW !!!!!!!!!
    CRAIG AND HERB LET ME TRY A SLICE OF CASA L'ITALIEN'S PIZZA.

THE BEST PIZZA I EVER HAD.

• herb wrote:
    15 Oct 2008 at 11:10 am

Pierre is right – we had to bring back pizza for our main man Pierre – and when its from Casa L'Italien its special. We just came back from Casa and it was great as usual we love consistency and the Casa delivers!!!

15 Oct 2008 at 11:11 am

I have to agree with Herb about this being one of my favorites!

• Dana Betz wrote:
    30 Dec 2008 at 3:15 pm

After reading Herb's post about Casa L'Italien, my brother and I paid them a visit today. We ordered a large plain pie.

We both agreed that Casa L'Italien served us, without a doubt, one of the best New York style pizzas we have had in Florida.

Thin and perfectly baked crust, a very tasty sauce with a hint of oregano and spices and the perfect amount of fresh, melted mozzarella cheese.

The waitress and staff were very friendly and professional as well. I can't wait to go back!

Ha. This may read like a commercial but I'm writing this comment with all sincerity. Let's hope this place remains in business for years to come. Try them.

• OysterHo wrote:
    03 Sep 2009 at 10:44 am

I finally got to try a slice yesterday. Excellent. That crust is amazing. That is the ONLY crust I've had in years where I want to eat the edges, usually I leave them behind. The entire ratio of crust/sauce/cheese is perfect too. Also a nice group of people working there.

One slice is pretty wide, so it was enough for my lunch. I took a slice home for later. Had half for breakfast and half for lunch today. I swear, I could still eat more for dinner LOL.

So far it's my favorite Boca pizza and they will deliver to my area for a $3 surcharge. Totally worth it.

• Craig wrote:
    13 Oct 2009 at 2:05 pm

Best pizza place in Boca Raton, hands down. Reminds me of my favorite places in Rockland County, NY. (One by Dutch Square, other next to Hub bowling alley). Casual, affordable, and quality.

In fact, I might just go there tonight!

• Craig wrote:
    13 Oct 2009 at 9:05 pm

In fact, I might just go there tonight!

RECEIVE PIZZA REVIEWS