Sbarro – Sawgrass Mills Mall – Sunrise – Worst Pizza

Posted By: Pizza Expert on May 7th, 2008
Visit Sbarro – Sawgrass Mills Mall – Sunrise – Worst Pizza's Website

While shopping at the Sawgrass Mills Mall the other day, we stumbled upon the food court and decided to eat lunch.  The smell from the Sbarro Pizza place caught my attention and I decided I really should have a slice.  When I got to the register I almost passed out!  The gentleman behind the counter mumbled something in some foreign sounding rhetoric that almost sounded like $3.38 please!

After looking at the register I realized that what he mumbled was actually $3.38! That is right folks, $3.38 for a slice of pizza, AND A LOUSY ONE AT THAT!  If you are going to charge $3.38 for a slice of pizza (tax included of course) you better hope it is made of edible gold or something.

Pizza is dough, cheese and sauce…..pretty simple!  If you are going to blatantly rob your customers at $3.38 for a slice, you should provide them with the finest ingredients and not some processed out of the bag crap!  Sbarro, I am shocked that people pay your prices, let alone come back a second time after eating the pizza.  Shame on your guys!  I give this 2 out of 8 slices.

7 Responses to “Sbarro – Sawgrass Mills Mall – Sunrise – Worst Pizza”

• J wrote:

21 May 2008 at 2:20 am

THANK U I AGREE!!!! wit all of it!! lol i remember wen i was little this was my fav place in miami….tried it again last year and EWWWWWWWWWW!!! not the taste i remember!!

• jimsock wrote:

15 Jun 2009 at 9:48 am

YOU WERE IN A MALL, YOU CHEAP MORON.

15 Jun 2009 at 9:50 am

Yes, you got me, I used a remote control car with a camera and drove it by the Sbarro counter to take a photo. Damn, I hate when I am outed

• mattspizza wrote:

15 Jun 2009 at 11:07 am

He was in a mall 'cause he is not a homebound invalid. So you are saying that Malls don't have to have quality? That malls can price gouge? Aren't most pizzeria's in malls? What's the diffenece between a small strip mall and a large enclosed chopping mall as it relates to pizza?

• jimsock wrote:

19 Jun 2009 at 9:03 am

Yes, you imbecile – I'm saying that everybody knows that you tend to pay more in a mall. Now look above and read Craig (lapp)'s comment about the remote control car and then you explain to us all why you figure that he's not truly retarded.

• mattspizza wrote:

19 Jun 2009 at 6:29 pm

Again, you are saying 2 idiotic thinds. 1, that it is OK to overcharge in a mall and 2, that an enclosed mall with a chain restaurant is somehow different than an outdoor strip mall (where the vast majority of pizzerias are located in Lake Worth). Why is one entitled to price gouge and serve sub-par pizza?

• mattspizza wrote: